No musical experience necessary! This course is designed for the sound healer who wants to further their education and develop their ears with a deeper understanding of sound, vibration, and tonality through the lens of Western and non-Western music theory.
- an examination of music theory as sacred geometry
- understanding intervals, scales, modes, and their effects on the mind and body
- a journey up the harmonic series
- in-depth analysis of various tonal systems, including the western major scale, and the so-called solfeggio tones.
- how to apply your understanding of the above to your own sound healing practice
This course consists of lecture, demonstration, and group sound creation. Pre-requisite: Fundamentals of Sound Healing and Sound Metaphysics or equivalent background.