This one-day course presents intermediate and advanced techniques in the use of Himalayan singing bowls for healing and meditation.
- history of singing bowls
- survey of singing bowl types and sound qualities
- using singing bowls and tingsha to scan the human energy field
- how to use and apply singing bowls to the body singularly, in sets, and in series
- mallet techniques and choices
- harmonic analysis of singing bowl sound waves
- the importance of proper cadence and tempo
- how to stage a singing bowl healing session
Participants are encouraged to bring their own instruments, or use practitioner-grade instruments provided by the Academy.
Pre-requisite: Fundamentals of Sound Healing and Sound Metaphysics.