This is a two-day, weekend intensive designed to impart an in-depth understanding of the primary concepts related to sound healing and sound metaphysics, and, to provide guided, hands-on, introductory-level instruction in the proper techniques and use of commonly available instruments, namely: singing bowls, gongs, crystal bowls, tuning forks, tingsha, ganta, and not least, the the human voice.
Other topics include:
- The Art and Importance of Deep Listening
- Vibration as the Primary Causative Force in the Universe
- Physical and Metaphysical Characteristics and Effects of Sacred Sound
- Introduction to Vocal Toning
- Toning the Chakras
- Understanding Consonance and Dissonance
- Understanding Sacred Sound as an Energy Field
- Introduction to Harmonics
- Effects of Sacred Sound on Human Body and Mind
Students will also experience group toning sessions and sound meditations with the Academy’s master-quality singing bowls and gongs.
Be aware that this course is more than just a learning experience – for many participants, it proves to be a transformative event, often resulting in emotional clearing that can effect powerful personal shifts. Two days of focused sacred sound creation in a supportive and compassionate group setting can have a profound effect for all involved.
NOTE: Before registering, read our Registration and Policy page.